Are you an eCommerce seller looking to expand your reach and boost your sales in South Africa? If you're currently listing your products on Takealot, we have great news for you. With Wherehouse you can now transfer your Takealot Marketplace listings to Makro Marketplace with ease. And, as an added bonus, soon you'll be able to do the same for Amazon Marketplace. In this blog post, we'll explore this incredible functionality and show you how to make the most of it.
Expanding your presence across multiple marketplaces is a smart strategy for any eCommerce business. However, managing and updating your product listings on different platforms can be a time-consuming and daunting task. This is where Wherehouse comes to the rescue. We offer deeply customisable integration functionalities that simplify the process of multi-marketplace management.
One of the standout features of Wherehouse is the ability to effortlessly migrate your product listings from Takealot to Makro. Here's how it works:
- Product Attributes Transfer: Wherehouse can automatically extract the product attributes and images from your existing Takealot listings.
- Makro Loadsheet Generation: Once your product attributes and images are retrieved, Wherehouse generates a Makro loadsheet, ready for upload. This loadsheet simplifies the process of adding your products to Makro Marketplace, ensuring your products are listed correctly and efficiently.
- Time and Effort Savings: This streamlined approach saves you time and effort, as you no longer need to manually input each product listing on Makro. With a few clicks, you can expand your market presence and potentially reach a whole new audience.
- Automate Stock, Pricing & Order Sync: Wherehouse can hook into your existing inventory system (Shopify, Cin7, Zoho etc.) and bridge the gap so that you only need to manage your products and orders in one central system.
As if Takealot to Makro integration isn't exciting enough, we're even more thrilled to announce that as soon as Amazon South Africa launches, Wherehouse will be ready to help you expand to this platform as well.
Now that you know the incredible potential of Wherehouse for eCommerce integration, here's how to get started:
- Sign Up to become a Makro Seller: Get set up here. Wherehouse can only integrate after your account is set up and approved and your first products (we only need one or two) have been listed.
- Sign Up for Wherehouse: If you haven't already, sign up for a Wherehouse account here (click Get Connected then fill out the form).
- We'll have you up and running within 1-3 business days, configuring your business logic and adjustment rules. Our onboarding process is completely free.
- Download your Makro Loadsheet: Simply download the newly generated Makro loadsheet on your Wherehouse Dashboard. We have a handy guide on how to do this here:
- Upload to Makro: Once you've downloaded your Makro loadsheet, all that's left to do is review and upload it to Makro Marketplace. Your products will be available to Makro customers in no time.
Expanding your eCommerce presence in South Africa has never been easier. With Wherehouse, you can seamlessly migrate your Takealot product listings to Makro, and soon, Amazon South Africa. Our advanced integration tools save you time and make your expansion efforts more efficient.
We've already highlighted the exciting opportunity to streamline your product import process from Takealot to Makro using Wherehouse. However, the benefits don't stop there. The integration of Wherehouse with marketplaces offer a range of additional advantages, making it a game-changer for your eCommerce business.
When you integrate your marketplaces with Wherehouse, you unlock the power of automatic stock sync. Managing stock levels across multiple platforms can be a real headache, but Wherehouse simplifies this process. Your product stock will sync automatically to all platforms (online store(s) and marketplaces) when a change is made one of the platform. For example, as sales occur on Makro, your stock will be updated on Takealot.
This means you can keep your stock levels up to date without manual intervention, ensuring that you never oversell or undersell your products.
See our list of supported platforms below:
Wherehouse | eCommerce Sync
List and manage your products and orders on multiple Marketplaces, eCommerce stores, Accounting softwares and Delivery partners.
Our Dashboard provides you with an omni-channel view of the entire order life-cycle. Orders placed on Makro/Takealot can automatically create records in your preferred destination systems. This means you can efficiently manage orders from multiple marketplaces without the need for manual data entry.
With Wherehouse, you'll have complete control and visibility over your sales pipeline.
Pricing is a critical element of your eCommerce strategy, and different marketplaces may require different pricing strategies. Wherehouse allows you to set dynamic pricing rules on a per-platform basis.
This level of control empowers you to optimise your product offerings for maximum profitability and market competitiveness.
Integrating your marketplaces with Wherehouse is a strategic move to enhance your eCommerce operations, increase efficiency, and reach a wider audience. With these added benefits, you can take your eCommerce business to new heights and make the most of the expanding opportunities in the South African eCommerce landscape.
Take full advantage of the integration possibilities and watch your online business thrive across multiple marketplaces.